Home

Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's been a while...

Hi there,

it's been a while since my last post. Many bloggers may know my problem: I finished some smaller stuff and forgot to make pictures. I could complete my Panzer IV, an Autoblinda 41, Panzer II and two crewmen for some Sd.Kfz. 251/1. I also re-painted my table, thanks to Björn again, who offered years of experience in scenery-making. It looks much better now, but that also means that I have to repaint my whole scenery too...

I also bought new models - reenforcements for my Red Army, which suffered a heavy defeat from German Panzers sunday (the pictures I made are bad, so I leave them out), an Italian vehicle, some tents and animals. And a hot-melt gun, a very useful tool. I'll hopefully find some more time in the next weeks to show my new models to you!

Russians, Italians, animals and some tents... much work to do. Again. Damn.

 

On the workbench: a Tiger and two Opel Blitz; the Pz. IV and the two Sd.Kfz. 251/1 are finished.


In the end another important purchase: a tripod! This is particular good for all of us, because now I can (hopefully) take much better pictures. That will also mean, that I'll begin to present my models to you. The first will be my Panzers.


1 comment:

  1. Photos are the bain of a wargamer, they're hard to get them looking right!

    ReplyDelete